Hi friends,
I've been terribly delinquent in my newsy writing but that's kind of what people seem to expect out of blogs so I don't feel too terrible. ;-)
So, the big huge news of the week is that the surgery center's license FINALLY came through!!!! The 'Extremely Urgent Overnight Air FedEx' package came while my boss was out and so I called her and opened it with permission. I screamed, she screamed, we all screamed! What a long journey this has been and we finally have that piece of paper that says we can actually start having patients! Oh, it feels so good having watched and helped the surgery center go from a hard-hat zone to patient-ready. Yippee!!!
In other news, we were at a ward picnic and having a great time chatting with friends when all of a sudden a bird POOPED on the back of my head and down the back of my shirt!!!! It was so gross!!!! I thought I was going to barf. So I hurried over to Reed and hollered that we needed to leave because a bird crapped on me and at first he didn't believe me and then he did. haha We hurried home and I used half a bottle of Head and Shoulders on my head and neck in the shower. I think I took off a layer of skin attempting to get fowl fecal matter off of me. :-) It was really quite funny!
Reed has been working very hard, as always, on his work. He finally got the permit he was waiting for from the government to allow him to take the next steps but in the meantime he has built a really good website for this venture. I really appreciate the fact that he asks me to check his websites and give critiques. I like helping with his business but I'm terrible about anything having to do with marketing, programming, etc. He's a smart guy.
Anyway, I better get going....we have a busy day planned. I'll be back to the blog soon. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment