Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Best Dam Story

Whilst taking a break from homework, I got the urge to write an article on this here blog.  However, I do not know what to write about.  The creative juices in my head aren't flowing because they're being blocked up by a dam of academia related terms.

haha  Dam is a funny word.  I remember one road trip with my parents and sisters where we drove past a dam on the way to Utah.  Well, we were bored and started making dam jokes.  At first they started out pretty mild such as "oh look there's some dam water" and progressed to kind of questionable as far as appropriate is concerned such as "do you see the dam animal?".  We laughed pretty hard and thought we were super clever.  As it turns out, EVERYBODY plays that game!  Oh well, at least we're in good company.  ;-)

"Hoover Dam!" as the penguin from Madagascar would say

2 comments:

  1. Everybody else might do it too but it was sure dam funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably the best dam joke I've heard in a long time! Well done! ;-)

      Delete