Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Story of a Procrastination Professional

I have come out of blogger cryo-freeze early!  This means that, once again, I submitted a huge project just in time for the deadline.  I have a history of saving things to the last minute and it usually produces pretty good work. 

Homework or Disneyland...tough choice
For example: my last term ended on September 21, 2012.  That particular date happened to be the day we flew home from our two week honeymoon in California and Las Vegas.  Do you think I got all my homework done before we left on vacation?  Nope!  Rather I took the entire day of the 20th and spent it starting and finishing the project. That project earned one of the highest grades of that term. 

This term I had my big final project that's a culmination of all the work and research I've done over the school year.  The project is due on the 21st and on the 15th I finally got approval to do my work on campus.  On the 18th Reed and I performed the research and I went home and got to work.  I just submitted it an entire 24 hours ahead of deadline.  Here's hoping for a good grade!

Now for one more small class and then I graduate!  May 2013 is the projected date of graduation and I'm pretty sure I'll make it.  Now I get to focus on being an awesome wife for my awesome husband! 

PS.  I'd like to warn everybody.  Procrastination DOES increase stress and I wouldn't recommend it.  However, I don't see myself stopping the habit anytime soon....it's on my list though.  haha

1 comment: