Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our 2nd Anniversary

Yesterday was Cinco De Mayo....which means that it was also the 2nd Anniversary of Reed and Meghan!!!  

Reed took part of the day off of work to spend time with me and we worked together on planning things for our move to Vegas and getting things in order for that shenanigan.  I signed my employment offer acceptance and sent it to the management group.  Then we made pizza together for our anniversary lunch and Reed even walked to the store in the pouring rain to get mozzarella cheese for the pizza.  In the evening we went to Ramblin' Jacks for dinner.  We've never been and it has good, hearty food.  We split the smoked meat sampler and it filled us up thoroughly!  I loooove eating ribs...it makes me feel very carnivorous.  haha  During dinner we discussed highlights of our 2nd year of marriage.  For Reed it was graduating from WGU with his Bachelors in IT.  He said that the completion of that degree put him exactly where he wants to be right now.  I thought one of the highlights was when we spent some time in Las Vegas while Reed's dad recovered from surgery.  We finished up the evening at my Mom and Dad's house chatting and discussing future plans.  The future can be so uncertain but we know Heavenly Father is carefully orchestrating a plan for all of us and everything will be alright.

I consider myself so blessed to have Reed as my husband.  He is my perfect companion and I know that the perfect day 2 years ago was only the start of a wonderful adventure together.  Happy Anniversary, Reed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment