Friday, June 22, 2012

Vuong's Car Wash Adventure

I drive a Honda Civic.  It's a boy and his name is Vuong.  He's silver and was born in 2001.  I adopted him in 2011 from my sister.  He's named after a classmate of my older sister's...her classmate is an Asian of a pudgier design and his name is Tam Vuong.  Whilst Reed and I were picking out a name for my new car we remembered that my car is Asian and so Reed goes "well since the car's Asian we should name him....Vuong!!!".  I giggled and said "noooo" but we all know how it goes.  The name stuck.  And now Vuong is Vuong. 

But this story is not actually about my car's naming process.  It is about an outing that Vuong and I went on together.  He and I were out shopping (maybe he's not an entirely masculine car like Reed's truck named Samson) and we were driving past the Capital Auto Mall.  Well by golly I have two free car wash coupons!  So I said to Vuong "How would you like to get rid of all that pollen stuck to your behind?" and he said back "I thought you'd never ask!". Okay, technically I didn't say anything to him but that's what our conversation would have been if he did talk.

So we pulled into the car wash and the fun began.  First I had to drive Vuong onto their conveyor belt thingy and for a blonde female that is not an easy task.  The dumb belt thing is only about as wide as a tire!  Accuracy has never been my thing.  Anyway, we got onto the belt.  And then the nice man sprayed Vuong with lemon scented foam.  Vuong loved that.  Then the man scrubbed Vuong all over with a scrub brush.  Vuong's ticklish like me so that wasn't his favorite part.  Then the conveyor belt started and we were taken into this place with big strips that beat you.  Vuong liked that part.  *weird look*  After the beating was done we were blasted with air.  Vuong thought that was fun because he could make that face like the skydivers do with their lips all floppy.  And then we were done.  Vuong was super sparkly and shiny and we both had enjoyed our car wash adventure. 

PS.  Pictures will be posted soon but I'm away from my flash drive so they'll come a bit later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment