Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bidet 2012, G'day 2013

Happy New Year!

(The title of this post is an inside joke we are sharing...someone had asked what a bidet was and Reed jokingly thought to explain it as g'day means hello and bidet means goodbye.  haha)

2013 has a lot to live up to what with 2012 being the best year of my entire life!  :-)  It's hard to top the year where you get your endowments out, marry your bestest friend and the love of your life in the temple, and visit the happiest place on earth.  But I do love new year's with all the potential they have and it's a lot of fun looking back at the previous year and deciding what you want to do better.

My resolution is to be more organized.  I know, it's vague but I'll take organization in any aspect of my life.
Reed resolved to eat more pizza.  haha  I'm just kidding....so far he hasn't mentioned any resolutions but he doesn't have to.  :-)

We celebrated New Years Eve with Reed Pinteresting and Meghan designing gun accessories (anybody that knows us can guess how that really went) and going to bed at 8:30.  Then on New Years Day we both did a ton of homework, went to the gym, ate spaghetti, and watched X-Men.  A great start to 2013.  :-)  

Highlights of the year (not in any particular order, I'm too lazy to shift the pics around):
Our open house at the Echol's
Leesa and Mike's wedding

Our wedding day, celebrated with our favorite people

The happiest place on earth

All kinds of fun

Time with some of our best friends

Receiving my endowments

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a very good year for you :) Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! Life really changed for our family this year...but in looking at the good vs. not so good, I'd say the good far outweighed the negatives. :-)

      Delete