The weekend of fun continued on past the Jingle Bell Run! One of the main highlights....
 |
| Our Very First Christmas Tree!!!! |
Next year our tree will be bigger by a lot but this year we are happy to have a tree. Christmas just doesn't seem to be Christmas without a tree and Nativity set. Now that we have both then it's definitely Christmas! :-)
Reed had a great time cleaning his gun collection on Saturday. I came home from gift shopping to find him sitting on the floor thoroughly enjoying his comedy show and surrounded by his armory. It's kind of funny....I went on a shopping spree and he went on a cleaning spree! haha
And on Sunday we went to the Bahrtzoo to spend some time. Daniel had gotten very sick so Reed and Daddy brought the three kids home so that Daniel could get some rest. We had fun and were very tired by the time Megan came to fetch the kids. After that was done I made the whole family dinner....which is a feat because it's my first time cooking for the whole family. I made chicken tacos and they turned out good! At least that's what everybody told me. Quote of the evening was when Kandace saw me taking the picture and she was like "ooh, I better take off my shirt....I mean COAT!!!" haha Thankfully, she stayed fully clothed. ;-)
 |
| About to be poisoned...er, nourished. |
Your tree is beautiful! Your tacos were wonderful! So domestic you are, Mrs. Jacobsen :)
ReplyDelete