So, the world ended at midnight last night. Reed and I are now adjusting to the New World Order. And it turns out that in this New World I, Meghan Jacobsen, am a pro at playing pool! You don't believe me do you. Keep reading.....
It's bedtime at the Jacobsen household. We had just finished a nice evening watching Star Trek and hanging out with Andrew. As we're getting ready to close up the house for the night Reed says "how about a round of pool?" and I say "sure!". Last time I played pool it was a disaster. I almost pulled a Happy Gilmore on my pool stick thing (Happy Gilmore breaks golf clubs and such).
So we start playing and then Reed offers me a tip or two on how to aim and hit the balls. When Reed gives advice, make sure you listen to him because he sure knows what he's talking about! Well, I followed his advice and boom shaka laka! I sink two balls in a row! Reed was pretty excited but I was all jumping up and down happy. Long story short, I managed to sink three balls in a row at one point and ended up....WiNnInG the game!!!!
Picture proof:
And so, dear reader, the moral of the story is this; always follow Reed's advice! You may end up unexpectedly winning pool games. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment