Friday, February 8, 2013

Vuong's a Truck

I've mentioned my car named Vuong before.  He's a little Honda Civic who can do anything a big truck can.  He can drive in the snow, carry lots of cargo, and he attracts attention.  And today I have the pleasure of announcing that he has enough power to jumpstart a V-8 engine.  This skill makes Vuong basically an official truck.  Here's the story of how he earned this distinction....

Reed discovered that his truck named Samson was out of battery.  (A disease of cars that plagues our small family).  So we hook Vuong up to Samson's battery using our nice new jumper cables.  Vuong was already running and I asked Reed if I needed to do anything to get Samson's battery recharged.  He said that I'd more than likely have to rev Vuong's engine because there's no way he'd have enough power to jumpstart Samson. But we decided that we'd try it first without revving Vuong's engine.

Well, Reed turned his key and Samson goes "ruh ruh ruh VROOM!" and I was so excited because Vuong had enough juice to jump-start Samson quite easily!  Vuong's amazing!!!  Reed was pretty impressed, for sure.  I never doubt Vuong but it's nice when other people are able to notice it too.  ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. Well, you've heard of the little engine that could...Good job, Vuong!

    ReplyDelete