Today's a homework day and I am slogging through piles of research and trying to write a paper that makes sense. However, I am in a creative writing mood and that is disabling my ability to write academically. In an effort to fix this issue and get creativity out of my system I am here to divulge some more Excellent Adventures. :-)
But first I must pick a topic. Whenever I don't have anything in mind I go to my pictures folder on the computer. I take some weird pictures and those are fun to talk about....aha! I found one.
We recently came into a large stash of Jelly Belly's. Reed and I both enjoy Jelly Belly's although I don't think Reed will ever know true joy until he visits the Jelly Belly factory in Wisconsin. I visited that factory and it is like heaven. We wore cool hats, took a tour on a fun cart, and then bought lots of Jelly Belly's. We even got to see the Jelly Belly Slug Bug. You doubt? Here's picture proof....
Anyway, the reason I took a picture of brown Jelly Belly's is because they are the most hated and dreaded of all Jelly Belly's. One in a million brown Jelly Belly's ends up being a delicious root beer flavor. But the other million are a gross coffee flavor. Blech! So, in an effort to avoid the unpleasant-ness of a brown Jelly Belly, Reed went through the remaining stash and pulled out all of the offending color. We may have thrown away a delicious root beer flavor but it was worth it to not suffer through the disgusting coffee flavor ones.
Thanks to Reeds hard work and dedication, we had a pleasant experience consuming Jelly Belly's.

No comments:
Post a Comment