Sickness thwarted my early efforts at being a Domestic Goddess but today I woke up and felt quite Domestic. And so the adventures of Domesticity began. I browsed Pinterest and found a recipe similar to one Rebekah had recommended. Strawberry no-bake cheesecake. Even the name makes me drool. The recipe was a success and Reed seemed quite happy while licking the bowl.
Hopefully he will like Domestic Goddess Meghan and not miss Stressed Out Student Meghan too much. ;-)
PS. Here's the recipe. From http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/
Low Fat No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) container Fat Free Cool Whip1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
1 (9 inch) pre-made reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
12 strawberries, sliced lengthwise
Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy. Add Cool Whip and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into your pre-made pie crust and refrigerate for a few hours until set up. Arrange your sliced strawberries on top and serve.
I want it!
ReplyDelete