As we were watching one of our TV shows the other day, a commercial came on with big bold letters that advertised a website named Gathr. When Reed saw the website name he, jokingly, said "maybe they mean catheter" and I laughed. I love catheter jokes and I was way impressed that he made such a skilled medical joke! So I put my arm around him and asked "three years ago, did you think you'd be making jokes about catheters?" and he said "nope, I barely even thought about what a catheter was". It made me burst with happiness that he has taken such an interest in my life and work that he is able to communicate with me on a level that not everyone can. He's always looking to learn more about what I do and it makes me feel really special. Now if only I could figure out more about programming....maybe then he'd feel special too! ;-)

How many programmers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. It's a hardware problem! hahaha. Love medical humor too!
ReplyDelete