I adore the song Le Poissons in The Little Mermaid. Louie loves his job so much and he can't help but dance and sing while he eviscerates sweet little succulent crabs. In addition to his contagious joy in his job he's also slightly sadistic. He sings "First you pound the fish flat with a mallet, then you slash off their skin, give their belly a slice, then you rub some salt in 'cause it makes it taste nice". He does later acknowledge that "it don't hurt, cause you're dead". After a tough day, listening to Louie sing about Le Poisson makes me feel better...especially while I'm cooking and dicing tomatoes and shredding chicken. haha Monday, June 30, 2014
Les Poissons
I'm a huge Disney movie and music fan....I am constantly planning our next Disney adventure and am unbeatable (at least by people under the age of twelve) at Disney movie music trivia. One of my most favorite-est songs from the Disney collection is not, in fact, one of the Disney princess love songs. (Although those remain as my favs forever).
I adore the song Le Poissons in The Little Mermaid. Louie loves his job so much and he can't help but dance and sing while he eviscerates sweet little succulent crabs. In addition to his contagious joy in his job he's also slightly sadistic. He sings "First you pound the fish flat with a mallet, then you slash off their skin, give their belly a slice, then you rub some salt in 'cause it makes it taste nice". He does later acknowledge that "it don't hurt, cause you're dead". After a tough day, listening to Louie sing about Le Poisson makes me feel better...especially while I'm cooking and dicing tomatoes and shredding chicken. haha
I adore the song Le Poissons in The Little Mermaid. Louie loves his job so much and he can't help but dance and sing while he eviscerates sweet little succulent crabs. In addition to his contagious joy in his job he's also slightly sadistic. He sings "First you pound the fish flat with a mallet, then you slash off their skin, give their belly a slice, then you rub some salt in 'cause it makes it taste nice". He does later acknowledge that "it don't hurt, cause you're dead". After a tough day, listening to Louie sing about Le Poisson makes me feel better...especially while I'm cooking and dicing tomatoes and shredding chicken. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment