The setup: All week I (Meghan) spent working at the hospital. Between lots of overtime and an increasing amount of surgeons utilizing our facility I feel like I never get a day off anymore. Friday is the worst day of every week. Our surgeons perform maximum amounts of surgery in preparation for the weekend and all staff members know that they must only take a Friday off if they are dying.
Reed's Young Men's group was planning a trip to the temple....on a Friday morning. Reed invited me to come and said that he knew I most likely would not be able to attend but he'd keep his fingers crossed for me. Apparently I need him to cross his fingers for me a little more often!
![]() |
| The Group |
![]() |
| I Love to See the Temple |
Moral of the story: When Reed wants something, he gets it. ;-) But really, Heavenly Father does make it possible for us to do what we should be doing. He creates opportunities and then watches as we make decisions based on those opportunities. Our temple day was a wonderful experience and I'm glad I got to be part of it. Reed got to baptize and confirm me, the sun shone through our day, traffic was fabulous...all in all it was a miraculous day!


No comments:
Post a Comment