Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Life's Simple Pleasures

Way back when Reed and I were just two good friends hanging out in the singles' branch we had a conversation about life's simple pleasures.  Both of us had nice long lists of the things that make us happy for no good reason.  Things like the smell of rain, being with family, and the smell of fresh baked bread.  Every once in a while I lose track of those simple pleasures and it is quite nice when I'm reminded of some of those things I love. 

Today, Mom and I went to the store to run a few errands.  We went to the sock section and oh what a sight to see!  A wall full of all kinds of colorful, soft, good smelling socks!  I purchased two different kinds because they were both so awesome.  At home I put one of each kind on my feet and I am now sitting here watching a chick flick movie and enjoy the moisture wicking, extra cushioned heels and arch support of my fabulous new athletic socks.  *sigh*  New socks are definitely a simple pleasure in life.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. I hope there isn't too much moisture wicking going on right now :) Enjoy your socks and movie!

    ReplyDelete