Thursday, October 10, 2013

Defective Puzzles

I must be in a blogging mood...this must drive you absolutely nutso.  Oh well!  :-) 

Today I worked on finishing up one of our puzzles.  It's a pretty picture of an island in Greece.  I like to have Reed put in the last piece so I finished the entire puzzle but set the last piece aside.  Then I told him "Reed, I need your help with this puzzle!" and he goes "oh, you mean it's done now" and I was like "all of the pieces are not in place yet...that's why I need your help".  He wasn't fooled.  haha 

Fast forward thirty minutes to his next break and he wanders into our puzzle room.  *silence* followed by "Meghan, it doesn't fit!  Our puzzle is defective!".  I walk into the puzzle room and find this.....

hahaha  My husband has the funniest sense of humor!  He's quite clearly the reason behind my smile.  :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment