Sunday, December 29, 2013

Meghan:  Oh hey Reed, thanks for talking into my good ear.

Reed:  No problem.

Meghan:  I know it's kind of tough to remember which one is which.

Reed: Nah, it's not hard.  I just remember right is wrong and left is right.

Meghan:  That's funny that my left ear is the good ear.

Reed:  Kind of like that guy in Italian Job.

Meghan:  Oh my gosh!  Left Ear!

Reed:  Yeah, Left Ear.

Meghan:  I've always wanted to be like that guy.   Either that or Marky Mark. (*wink*)


Reed:  You wanted to blow up a toilet and lose hearing in your right ear?

Meghan:  Haven't you always wanted to do that?

Reed:  And there's something even cooler.  Do you know what an abbreviation of Left Ear is?

Meghan:  L.E.   Ellie!!!!  [Ellie is the nickname of my little niece who moved away and I miss her a ton]

No comments:

Post a Comment