| January: Reed turned 28 and got a new smart phone |
![]() |
| January: Our house got broken into |
| February: Valentine's Day marked our 2nd full year of dating |
![]() |
| March: I graduated and Reed bought me a Kindle Fire HD |
| April: Reed's mom took us on a spring break hike along the Columbia River |
| May: Our very first anniversary!!! |
| June: Vuong got hit by a bad man |
| June: Vacation in Oceanside, CA |
![]() |
| July: Grandma's 80th Birthday Party in Seaside, OR |
![]() |
| August: Kandace and Ken's wedding |
| August: I turned 26 and Mom made me a princess cake |
![]() |
| September: We were parents of three kids and a little dog for a few days |
![]() |
| October: I ran my first 1/2 marathon with a time of 2:26...beat my goal! |
![]() |
| November: Thanksgiving in Las Vegas, NV |







No comments:
Post a Comment