Friday, March 28, 2014

In a Pickle

I feel like writing right now but I have nothing to write about.  A conundrum?  An enigma?  A pickle....definitely a pickle. Interestingly enough I looked up those three words just now (conundrum, enigma and pickle) and they all fit the situation.  The definition of pickle, in case you were wondering, is "1. a small cucumber preserved in vinegar, brine, or a similar situation....2. a difficult or messy situation".  I've also heard that a pickle is a cucumber soaked in evil.  However, if you've watched Veggie Tales recently then you know that there is no way that Larry the Cucumber would ever allow himself to be soaked in evil.  For Christmas one year my sister got me a Bob the Tomato plush doll and then she gave Rebekah a Larry the Cucumber plush doll and Kandace a Junior Asparagus plush doll.  Bob was so soft and made the perfect pillow.  Great gift, Leesa! 





No comments:

Post a Comment