Friday, May 16, 2014

Mr. Fix-It

Reed is definitely a Mr. Fix-It type of guy.  He spent a few evenings recently working to fix a TV that burned out.  So while he and his buddy Andrew worked with soldering irons and capacitors and things like that, Maureen and I chatted.  Then we looked over and saw how focused they were on the TV fixing.  They ended up not being able to fix it but last night we bought the TV from Andrew and will be toting it to Vegas where we will continue fixing it.  And for the record....holy COW that bugger is hefty!  We carried it from Vuong to the apartment and I thought I was going to die.  I told Reed that if we are moving that thing with us then he has to get a man to carry it with him.  haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment