Friday, May 16, 2014

Retirement Party

Throughout my time at Capital Medical Center I had the pleasure of working with a wonderful nurse named Chris.  She was always so easy to talk to and I always felt comfortable around her.  We both share a great love of Heavenly Father as well as a love for nursing.  Well she retired last week and it was time to throw her a party!  So we all met up at El Sarape yesterday in order to bid her a proper farewell from the workforce.  So many people came that we ended up having to add more tables!  It is clear that everybody just loves her.  :-)   And I do just want to take a moment to say....the serving sizes at El Sarape are ridiculous!  Reed and I could easily have shared one plate and been plenty full.  But instead we decided to go big or go home and ended up with a buttload of leftovers.  haha  Congratulations on retirement, Chris!!!

Holy Nachos Batman!

My favorite....quasadillias (yes, I know how it's actually spelled and pronounced)

Some of my favorite people

Chris and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment