Funny story. Time flew and I missed last week's update! Here's how serious our time warp issues are. I asked Reed what he would like for dinner and he says "oh, whatever's on the list I sent you would be good" (periodically he'll send me a list of dinners he feels like...it makes it suuuuper easy when I have to decide what to make for dinner). I said "umm, what list?" and he said "the one I sent you!" and I was like "you didn't send me anything" and he was like "yes, I did! See?" and he scrolled through his phone to the text message. It was from the 13th of February. I laughed and said "that was like two weeks ago!" and he goes "no way" and I said "yeah, today's the 25th" and he's like "what?! I thought today was the 22nd or something!". haha We both had a good laugh over that one. We lost three whole days and have no idea what happened. Oh well.
 |
| Baby Ellie |
Last week was pretty good. We had a lot of fun going to birthday parties! First was Arami's 2nd birthday. She's the daughter of my co-worker and she had a Minnie Mouse themed birthday. They had rented a facility with a great view of the city AND the temple....it was decorated all pink and cute. Reed and I pigged out on empanadas and barbecue and had fun chatting with my friend and her family. The next day was Sage's 1st birthday party! She's got a major thing for Reed. :-) Sage looooved her birthday cupcake. She hesitated at first and then held it up to her face and licked the frosting off the top. haha So cute!
Reed's sleep has been improving and that is such a wonderful thing! He has been very consistent with his sleep patterns and he even programmed a sleep app for his phone to help him maintain his sleep schedule. It was tough getting the whole app programmed because the Android stuff is new to him. But he learned a lot and has a fully functioning app....it even has a cute app button! (That's my favorite part. haha)
The Big BIG news of the week though is that my sissie Leesa and her husband Mike had their baby!!!!! It sounded like it was quite the experience. :-) Little Ellie Dakota Echols was born weighing 7-ish pounds. She's ADORABLE!!!!! I truly can't wait to meet her. She looks a lot like her daddy but that could be because they're both bald. ;-) That little girl is going to be so intelligent and kind. And I've just gotta say, I'm so incredibly proud of Leesa! She's got an amazing amount of mental toughness and fortitude. What a gal!
 |
| It snowed! |
So that's about it for today. We're counting down the days until we go to Disneyland/California Adventure! It's supposed to be good weather...maybe just enough rain to keep the kids out of the parks. ;-) We love you all and hope for a wonderful rest of the week for everybody.
<3 The Jacobsens
No comments:
Post a Comment